Sunday 12 April 2009

Running with Scissors First Lesson







Well firstly an update on the fishing, 5 all and the larger home trophey going to my son Mike.

My class at Running with Scissors was fun and I learnt a few new techniques. I learnt how to use tiny tags to hold hidden areas closed, how to create faux stitching and how to make items look aged. I completed the lesson, with only the labels to complete. I came home had a think and created my labels using the spellbinders mega nestabilities curved rectangles and cut and embossed them and followed that by using a Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink, using a triangle make up sponge like Tracy at Running with Scissors had suggested. Really like the effect.

Loved the class and loved the creation - taking a few of the ideas into my own little scrap book for Lindsay.



No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10