Monday 6 July 2009

Grace's Memory Book - Sue and Grace

This page is of Lindsay's Mum Sue with Grace, having a lovely time together. I wanted to get this one done today as Sue is recovering in hospital and memories like this aid the recovery process. Get Well from us all here Sue xxxxx

The photo of Sue supporting Grace to walk those boots up a tree again just called out for the sentiment which was made by colouring those lovely letters from Running with Scissors with my E29 copic marker.



The layout is sort of a combination of things learnt from classes and dare I say it my own imagination. (yes I finally think I found it) Several different K & Co papers make up this page. With the main paper picking up the green grass. The others picking up the earthy tones. A little faux stitching and some swirls and pearls and a flower to complete.
Well off to make coffee for the guests so thanks for looking.
Kate xx


2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Aww Kate I just love this page, the colour choice is excellent and the layout is just fab xxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

What a great photo, the colours are perfect and I love what you did with the copics, perfect for altering letters, easy to see your mojo is flowing my friend, take care, see you soon XXX

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10