Thursday 6 August 2009

Catching Up

Well am I busy and the weather is not stopping me. Matt and I started to clear the new craft room, I decided on not taking a before and after due to the awful mess it was in. Let us just call it a clutter room. Anyway last night finally had the room cleared and some of the wall paper off the wall. All the rubbish at 11.30pm last night was dutifully outside waiting for the arrival today of the skip. This arrived early and we have cleared that rubbish and also cleared the rubbish from the garage (we can now walk in the garage).

Yesterday morning I needed to make a card for Faye and Ash who have a lovely new addition to their family "Joshua James". Sue (nanna) is so excited. Here is the card I created for them. I used the cuttlebug and a folder to create the blocks on the base and layered with white and the same blue. I used one of my celebration stamps and coloured with copics and the silver saduco. I created the sentiment in word to match.
The inside I used a smaller image and left this black and white and layered to match the front. Using the same for the inner verse.





I have also now the party is over and he has seen the cards taken the photo's of Matt's 40th Birthday creations. The first one is from Michael which is "Flippin Men - Fishing". Love the dimension on these.



The second from myself to Matt (think I was running out of fishing inspriration - had done four cards related to the subject that week) I wanted to use the 40 but have the fishing bear line running out of the 0, but could not get it to look right.



Finally yesterday afternoon I visited Sue for one of her classes, I really enjoy visiting Sue you always learn so much. I handed over Faye and Ash's card and sat down for the days learning. We painted with Jo Sonya and baby wipes, stamped, chose some gorgeous images and generally decorated our little mounts to the best of our abilities. We created some lovely variations. Here is mine.



Thanks for looking
Kate x

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

WOW Kate you've been busy, fab stuff xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10