Sunday 28 March 2010

Winter Wonderland DT Xmas Card - Santa plays with a Sketch

Good Morning to you all
 Today sees the new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and this week it is a fabulous Sketch by the very talented Pascale.  Pascale would also like to see Santa, doesn't everyone around Xmas time.

Our sponsor this week is Christine the stamping sketcher

Christine is offering 3 of her digi images to the winner.

We had some amazing entries last week and I really enjoyed blog hopping to see all those entries, can't wait to see this weeks.

Don't forget that each week some one wins the lovely offering and the top 3 are chosen.  This week we are asking people to show their interest in the Designer in the Spotlight.

Here is the easel card I made for Pascale's sketch this week, my Santa came from Running with Scissors and my papers are Craft Creations Ltd from The Hobby House. (See the where I shop link)
 Here is a close up of the santa, isn't he fabulous
 Well yesterday I did manage to get a little bit of Grace's birthday card done, but I need to go finish it off.  I also have a very special commission for a work colleague, which I am doing little by little - I do not want to spoil it or over do it in anyway.

Going to try and schedule this post, never done that before so let us see how I manage it.

Have a lovely evening

Take Care

Hugs Kate xx

4 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Kate I love your easel card I love the grey with the red it looks wonderful. Hugs Pascale

Unknown said...

this is fabulous Kate x

sam21ski said...

Ooooh well done Kate another chrissy card, are you still on target????

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kate, fab image and I love the colours you've used
hugs Mandy xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10