Saturday 25 September 2010

Hobby House Candy Winner

Morning to you all

it is a sunny one here in the UK at the moment, not sure how long it will last mind.  But the hubby has gone fishing so hope he has a good day.

This morning I needed to rev up the random generator to let him select my Candy Winner
He chose number 2

Congratulations to Marianne, if you would like to mail me here, I will arrange for your voucher to be sent to you

Thank you to all of those who entered and helped me to celebrate

Now before I go play in my Beach Hut today, I would like to thank the lovely ladies on the Design Team at the Saturday Challenge - Secret Crafter for selecting me as a winner for challenge 101
and thank you to LadyJanet56 and Miria for mailing me to let me know I had won too, what lovely mails to wake up too.

thank you to all my lovely visitors who leave me such inspirational comments, I love ready each and every one.

Have a lovely weekend to you all

Kate xx

5 comments:

sam21ski said...

Well done Marianne xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Woo hoo Kate, can't believe I won your candy. I love the Hobby House and so need some Christmas charms so I look forward to using it. Congrats on your win too. Hugs Marianne x

Curly said...

Hi Kate,
Congratulations on winning the Secret Crafter Digis, and also thanks again for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, I cant wait to see where your inspiration leads you, take care Hugs Bridget :) DT member for SC

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Hope you like working with the fabby images. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Lynsey said...

Well done Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10