Tuesday 5 October 2010

A Gorgeous Blog Award from Miria

Hello to you all out there in the land of blog

The lovely and very talented Miria just left me a little comment to visit her as she had something for me on her blog and to my delight she has been really kind and chosen me as one of her fifteen friends - such a sweet award, thank you Miria


I need to pass this on to fifteen blog friends too, this is so difficult when there are so many, so I decided to go with the sites that inspire me -  so in no particular order

Lols from Lorraine's Loft
Polly at Artfulwings
Sam at Sam's Blog
Lynsey from Lynsey's Place
Janet (AKA Clarky J) from Christmas Preparations and Clarky J's Play Space

Have a great day

Hugs Kate xx

8 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Well thanks so much for the award Kate, but as you know there is a cat in hells chance of me adding it to my blog ha ha ha. Thanks any way........ xxxxxx

Lindsey said...

Thanks Kate! One day I might get round to posting it on my blog too! Thanks for thinking of me!
Linds x

Mandy said...

Congrats on your award hun, and thanks so much for thinking of me mwah.
I'll go enter you in my candy, your computer obviously isn't as old fashioned as me still loving Mr L lol
hugs Mandy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks Kate, I'm rubbish at posting awards as I never seem to get round to it but I really appreciate it none the less. Hugs Marianne x

sam21ski said...

Ooooh Kate, thanks sooo much xxxx

ARTfulWings said...

Thank you so much Kate - really thoughtful of you - take care Polly xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate thanks so much for passing this onto me!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sue said...

Oh hun
im so sorry only just seen this, congratulations on your award, THANK YOU so much for thinking of me, very much appreciated hun.sue.xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10