Saturday 21 May 2011

Anniversary Wishes at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Today sees the new challenge at the


and today I was lucky to chose the theme of 

Anniversaries

Matt and I are celebrating our 12th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday, we have nothing planned and have treated each other to nothing..........................oh please don't feel sorry for me I am going somewhere really special and Matt will be getting treated when he goes to the Dragon Carp Tackle Tour...............I will be able to tell you next week what my very very very special treat was........................oh cannot wait to tell you all, but you must be patient just as I have had to be.

So here is what I created
Now as you might have noticed I have learnt with the help of one of Mike's mates, how to create some fabulous frames for my images and how to combine lots of images in one image, I am so enjoying cropping and playing with the photo's at the moment, I will try not to go OTT though honest.

So the image above shows the card, taken at an angle, straight on and the inner return.

Here they are separately
I have used one of my new purchases from Grimsby Crafts yep you have got it some more little Critters.  The sentiment is from MSE.  The papers are from The Papermania Capsule Mono collection and the ribbon, flowers and velvet edged ribbon tape is from my stash.  

Here is the front shot
That is me with my head hidden in the red rose, look how Matt is holding it for me, he is so special.

Here is the inner return
Oh adorable I just love them, they are all part of the same set.

I coloured them with my copics.

I would like to welcome my new followers and say thank you to those of my wonderful visitors that leave me such wonderful comments, love them thanks.....

I am going to enter this creation into the following challenges
CCEE Stampers - Flowers
Paper Pretties - Flowers
House Mouse - May Flowers
Anything Goes - Bingo!!!! (Ribbon, die cuts, flowers)
Craft Your Passion - Cutie Pattooties

Hugs and hope your day is as great as mine
Kate
xx

23 comments:

Curly said...

This is so romantic, with the Monochromatic papers and flowers, it really makes you focus on the image which is simply adorable,

Have a lovey weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Christine said...

Clever use of this ohh so cute image great colouring fab creation thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall.

smiles Christine xx

ps Congrats on your anniversary have a great time

Irene said...

What a beautiful and sweet card!
Thanks for joining Anything Goes Bingo Challenge.

Irene (GD month May)

Sue said...

Hi hun
appy anniversary to you both, have a lovely day, look forward to hearing about ya day!!!
Totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring of these cuties, beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x.

Esme said...

What a beautiful card! I love that you have an image inside and out! Beautifully coloured!
Thanks for joining HM&F Monday Challenge!
Esme xx (GDT)

Natali said...

Sooooo Lovely card!!! And so cute images you choose. Love it!!
Happy Anniversary to you and Matt!!

Natali

sam21ski said...

Lovely images

Happy anniversary to you both

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Carolynne said...

What a beautiful card Kate, It is my anniversary next month, a few years more than you, 36 to be exact, Congratulations to you both

xx

Mandy said...

Such a wonderful card...Lovely layout and the HM images are just adorable...Have a lovely day and anniversary...
Mandy x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, this card is absolutely gorgeous,I love the image and the fab punched borders.
Kevin xx

Lindsey said...

What a gorgeous card Kate. I love the colour scheme and the image on the inside is a really novel and lovely idea.
Linds x

Sue from Oregon said...

What a lovely creation and such fun photography! One day I want to learn that too...although I am somewhat NOT techie LOL! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Sue Kment

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kate,
Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful time on your special day. I look forward to finding out what you are up too. You sound very excited about it. I'm wndering if it is crafting related! I love this gorgeous card, & I'm sure Matt will too. These are such cute images. I especially like the the one where they are holding Love Hearts up to each other. Have a fantastic day.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Kate! Love the image on the front especially. Have a wonderful anniversary and I wish you many more!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) I am sure hubby loved this :-) Beautiful inside and out ,, very romantic :-)

Happy Anniversary :-)


thanks for joining us on th HM&F Monday Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

America said...

SO very creative and fun to combine these adorable HM&F images. Great shapes, fab colors and DP and lovely photography. Happy Anniversary! Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you playing again next time - that's tomorrow! :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, hope you both have a wonderful Anniversary!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

lovely cards Kate love the mice, colours etc. Hope you have a good day (maybe it's a crafting Day?)

Sue said...

Stunning anniversary card. Love those little mice with that lucious looking rose, can almost smell it. Great photography tricks too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Happy Anniversary.

Hugs
Sue

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card coloured and shaded to perfection.

Thank you for joining in our Bingo Challenge at Anything goes

Invitation to our Birthday celebrations.
Tuesday 31st Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
will be 1 year old and to celebrate we are holding a blog hop with candy and prizes to be won. Hope you can come and join us
Hugs
Tamara

Steph said...

Oh this is the sweetest!!! Such a gorgeous image, beautiful colouring and I love all the detail you've put into it. Your hubbie will love it! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week x

Helen said...

Awww...this is adorable - love the inside too!
Helen x

Sally said...

Really gorgeous card Kate. Hope you had a lovely time.
Love the way you have decorated inside and outside of the card.
Hugs Sally xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10