Friday 6 May 2011

Colours Of Christmas with the Winter Wonderland DT

Good morning to you all
and wow what a morning it is too, I have some very exciting and rewarding news.  Winter Wonderland will be 2 on 30 May which means that for the challenge on 27 May Winter Wonderland will be having a birthday blog hop. We have so many prizes from some fabulous sponsors, available that week you will definitely want to play, keep watching the posts for more tantalising snippets leading you up to the awesome hop.

But back to today's challenge at the


the theme this week has been chosen by the very talented Linda

she has chosen

The Colours of Christmas
(this is your own favourite Christmas colours)

I wonder if you can guess mine :)

So here is my design team inspirational piece
The base layer and contrast colour is silver mirror card, which has also been used for the little snowflakes.  I have chosen my favourite colours of pinks, greys and blacks and one of my very first stamps this amazing Whiff Of Joy image.  I have used liquid appliqué for her fluffy bits

Please do pop over and check out the other fabulous inspiration from the other teamies

I would like to welcome my new followers and say thank you to those of my visitors who take the time to leave such wonderfully inspiring comments

I would like to enter this creation into
Art Impressions Stamps - Bling, glitter and sparkle
Shelly's Images - Sugar and Spice, girlie and sweet
Southern Girls Challenge - Let's here it for the girls
Stampin B's Design - liquid appliqué

Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs
Kate
xx





11 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Kate I love this card it is so girly. I love how you have used the liquid applique on the fluffy bits love Linda

Curly said...

Wow stunning card Kate, and she looks absolutely fabulous in pink,
have a lovely day !
Hugs Bridget :0) x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Kate, you have used one of my favorite images and she looks beautiful in these colours, I like the fluffy effect on the boots,cuffs and muffs.
Kevin xx

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love your chosen colours. Really sweet image too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this image and of course the fab colours. Great choice for Christmas. Have a good weekend. Marianne x

sam21ski said...

Gosh, doesn't time fly!!! Great card but very pink!!!

Sam

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Kazza said...

Beautiful colours and the liquid applique just finish of that lovely image perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Karen xx

Stephanie said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

Janice said...

Beautiful card, love those colours & DP's, Jx

Kirsten said...

wow what a cute card. so pretty, and love the extra dimension on the image, on the fluffy bits. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Kirsten

Darlene said...

This is so pretty in all the pink!
Thanks so much for joining in our Sugar & Spice Challenge at Shelly's Images!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10