Sunday 29 May 2011

Good afternoon to you all in the land of blog
Today I was thrilled to be able to share my new found knowledge of copics with my class ladies at Grimsby Crafts.  Lynn has placed my copic certificate in the class room on the wall, such a pretty certificate, was thrilled.  Today in class I taught one colour blending, two colour blending, three colour blending
along with how to select colours from the copic colour chart

Here is today's card
all of the items on the card are available in the store at Grimsby Crafts

here is a close up of the image
For those in the local area, who would like to learn how to use their copics, the next class will be on the 26th June at 1pm
The card for the class will be on show from this Thursday and Lynn will have a list of the colours used.
Techniques for the next class will be Facial Blending and Tip to Tip Blending along with
how to refill your copics

I would like to welcome my new followers and say a special hello to Debbie at Fairy Bluebell's Craft Adventure , and thank you to those lovely visitors for your oh so inspirational comments, I love them all.

I would like to enter this cutie into the following challenges
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Teddy Bears
CES - Embossing

Hugs and Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday
Kate
x


6 comments:

Sirpa said...

Söpö nalle kukkineen;)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the bear with his giant tiger lilly, lovely layout too.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card as always, oh i bet the ladies were well chuffed, when ya start my internet course????? sue,xx

sam21ski said...

Love the shadow you've cast around the bear. I'm guessing that's something you've just learnt, as I've not seen you do that before.

Sounds a bit complicated, 1 blend, 2 blend etc etc!!!

Have fun at your next class.

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a pretty card BUT what happened for your pressie from Mike?

Pauline said...

Stunning card, love the layers and your colouring is fantastic!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10