Saturday 18 June 2011

Did You Ever

I just had to blog this, thought I would never actually receive one of these beauties

Top 5..

I am so very thrilled, proud, honoured.......oh what else can I say!!!!!!

thank you ladies from Magnolia Down Under
for selecting me as one of your
top five
with this creation

do pop over and see the rest of the gorgeous creations

maybe I should use my Maggies more often :)

hope everyone else is having such a great day

don't forget my candy here 
Hugs
Kate xx

7 comments:

Soep said...

gefeliciteerd wauww wat heb je het mooi gemaakt
supper!!
lief,ans xxx

sam21ski said...

Well done you!!!!

That rather rounds off your week quiet nicely doesn't it.

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done Kate and well deserved. I don't like Tilda at all so you'll never see her on my blog. Marianne x

Arline said...

Well done!x

coops said...

congratulations kate :D

xx coops xx

Natali said...

Wow!! What the great news is!!! Congratulations!!! Yahoooooo!!!!
Hugs. Natali

ladyjanet_56 said...

What! how can nobody not like Tilda I thought that once now we are good friends, Congrats on the award Kate & much deserved. Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10