Friday 10 June 2011

It's a Background Stamping Card Challenge at Our Vintage Affair

Good evening to you all in the land of blog
This evening sees not only the start to my week off from work, but also the beginning of the new Card challenge at 


The theme for this challenge was chosen by our very talented Loreta who not only came up with the fantastic sketch to work to but also the theme.


We are sponsored this month by   

and the prize is a £20 voucher to spend in their store!!  So onto our challenge!!  The theme this month is to use 2 stamps as the background and also to follow this sketch.  
Here is what I created for my design team inspiration
I used a cappuccino pearlescent paper for the base layer and the contrast.  I used my orange and brown stazone and a wordy stamp and then a swirly stamp to create my own paper which I spritzed with a little gold very lightly.  I located this image on the internet and cut it into three and then layered each one and then placed in a row. All distressed to give it that vintage feel and the little tag and ribbon to finish it off along with the flowers.

I would like to say hello to my new followers and thank you to my wonderful visitors who have taken the time to leave me such inspirational comments, love them all :)

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Shops Best - No patterned papers

Hugs
Kate 
xx

8 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful creation. Great vintage image and fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges (new name for DDSB) xx

coops said...

wow this is beautiful kate.the vintage image and colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Anna-Lotta said...

This is so beautiful...:)

LAURENCE said...

I love this card, it's so beautiful and romantic
Bye

Donna said...

Beautiful vintage card Kate, love the image. Thanks for joining in the DDS Challenge, good luck. hugs Donna x

jacirascrap said...

Recortar a imagem ficou muito especial! Lindo demais!

WeirdCat said...

What a beautiful card,thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Challenge this week
Ruth x

ladyjanet_56 said...

this is lovely do you think that'll be us at their age at Grimsby Crafts haha. Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10