Monday 24 December 2012

More Xmas Hugs with the Mid week HM squeeeeeeeeeeak !!

Hi all just squeeeeeeeeeeeeeaking by to remind you all

that we are at the half way point of our 



with the theme of 

Xmas Hugs and Kisses

remember we have two fabulous sponsors, firstly but before I continue, I just want to make sure you are all ready for Xmas and that you are all prepared for Santa arriving.

I do hope that you all have a fabulous Xmas with family and friends, and that all of your 



One winner will get a $25 gift certificate from House-Mouse Designs

and our second sponsor is
A $10 voucher for the winner

here is my inspirational piece, but do hop over  to the main challenge site to see the rest of the amazing inspiration from my sister meeces :)

I went for cool frosty look on this one
with a silver base layer and contrast using some more of my new nesties, but this one was really hard to use as the edge details are so delicate they do tend to break.  I cut the image out by hand using the inner line of the new die.  The papers sorry so old cannot remember the name or brand.  The bows are double this time with a little band of ribbon running behind the image plate and frame, with little white roses on the tops and two little snowflake charms underneath.  I added some pearls to the die cut too.

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics and a icicles stickles on the feathers
this image is from an unmounted set available at Joanna Sheen called Sleigh Mice
Do hop over and join us for the challenge :)
 Don't forget, you too may submit your House-Mouse, Gruffies and Happy Hoppers creations directly to THE Official House-Mouse Designs site found HERE!  
I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Addicted to Stamps - Blue Xmas
Dream Valley - Christmas
Gingerloft - Christmas or Winter
Great Impressions - Anything Goes

hugs

xxxxx

24 comments:

sam21ski said...

Happy Christmas Kate, hope you all have a wonderful time.

Speak in the New Year.

Sam, Martin & Fraz xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful and gorgeous card Kate.

greetings karin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the frosty look. Merry Christmas xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Kate. I love the image and the colours are so beautiful.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for a Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another super duper card sweetie.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Kate....Merry Christmas.xxx

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Kate...and wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas too Hun...:-)

Big hugs VIcky xx

Becky said...

wow, what a gorgeous House Mouse card!

Sandra H said...

Great card Kate.......wishing you and your family a wonderful time x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty .. a very Merry Christmas to you and yours
Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Cute image and fab papers.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy crafty new year.
Lorraine x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Kate.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful christmas and a happy new year.
Mags
x

Sonia said...

Fabulous card my lovely friend:) Beautiful light blue color and Adorable image:)
Merry Christmas again and big hug,
Sonia

Anonymous said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous design Kate!! Love the soft design with the colors and image! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous!


Merry Christmas!

--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

craftygranny said...

Fab card and lovely colours, thanks for sharing at gliternsparkle hugs trisha x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Just love the image so cute. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

Alyx said...

This is absolutely beautiful and totally adorable...but it's HM, what can I expect? Really is a great card, beautifully laid out and love the papers.
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the color scheme and embellies. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Your card is just pure sweetness, so soft and lovely, befitting of the image you have used of this trusting little mouse. Lovely, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley for the Christmas challenge.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a beauty-love all the glitter and bling!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oops, and thanks for sharing this with us at Great Impressions! ♥ Sue Kment

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10