Tuesday 2 September 2014

WRS Candy Winner

Good morning to you all

I am back today with my candy winner and don't forget to hop over to the 


to see if you have won over there also

So I asked Mr Random to rev up the generator and he chose


who wins this lovely new release die


Congratulations Pauline, if you would like to email me here, with your full name and address I will get your candy in the post to you

I would like to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of you for entering, it is a shame I can only draw one winner, however do keep watching as more candy will follow soon

Hugs Kate
xx



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Pauline, you lucky duck xxxx

Regina said...

Congrats Pauline!!! Enjoy your candy! Kate, thanks for your lovely giveaway!
wish you a wonderful day!
Regina

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congratulations to Pauline!!

cotnob said...

Wow! I can't believe I am the lucky winner of this fabulous die.
Thank you so much Kate.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Pauline.

Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Many congrats x

XxJULESxX said...

Congrats to you!

Craftdee said...

Congrats to Pauline, thanks again for the chance Kate, Donna xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10