Monday 20 October 2014

Christmas Wishes

Good morning to you all

Wasn't it a lovely weekend, very relaxing, hope you all had a great weekend too.

Today I have another of my Christmas fair creations to share with you

This is using one of those images from the Hobby House Art colouring books

and just one designer paper
The base colour on this one is white with some of my favourite papers and that gorgeous ribbon from the Crafty Ribbons new release.  Items used can be seen below.

here is the close up of the copic coloured image with the stickles additions for that frosty feel.


I would like to say hello to all my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return and I am on catch up so will be over with you soon.

Don't forget my current candy in the sidebar :)

hugs
Kate
xxxxx


25 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, Kate, this is amazing hun, superb, hugs xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Kate, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

This is beautiful Kate, gorgeous image, paper and ribbon. Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another breathtaking creation Kate.

Hugs
Cathy
xxx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello kate I keep hoping by. I like the ribbon on your card. hope you are still enjoying your crafting. crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful design.
Love the papers ,image and the bow etc...
Gr Elly

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Kate!! Love that image! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Regina said...

Kate,a gorgeous card and I love your colouring!
wish you a wonderful week
Regina

Carole said...

This is beautiful Kate. I love your colour choice and that image is lovely....coloured so fabulously too!A really pretty and classy creation.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very elegant card with stunning details!!
I love so much the oval frame with the frost details and your colouring is great!!

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Kate, love the MS holly punch it makes a gorgeous mat x Susan x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Kate..fabulous colouring on the image and love the ribbon and the little bird with his earmuffs on...so cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, love this card so very pretty. I really want some of those dies love the pierced & stitched ones x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautoful, love it. Must use my PATP rather than just the border punches, looks very effective here

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate. I love the sweet image, stunning colouring and beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Wow this is stunning Kate!

Vicki x

Joey said...

Wow Kate this is beautiful :) Joey x

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Kate, what stunning paper and the image is gorgeous, I love your embellishments, especially that beautiful ribbon, hugs Kate x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like this image the colours and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous Christmas card with lovely Dp and a lovely elegant digi. Beautiful colour choice. Marlies

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love it. Jane x

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Kate ! Love the image : the little robin is too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous as always and full of lots of lovely details you are so creative x

mags said...

Such a beautiful card Kate. Love all the detail and a super image.
Mags
x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.beautiful image and i love your delicate design and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10