Wednesday 12 August 2015

Xmas Easel Box Card

Good morning to you all

As you know it is my day to share some inspiration using those gorgeous

Wild Rose Studio

products, so today I have a Xmas Easel Box Card for you

 using 

Image - Teddy in Pot


This is one of the designs from the silhouette online store, which I made bigger, I then used those gorgeous papers to decorate.  I added the image cut out with a rectangle MFT pierced die, a LOTV sentiment, with pink pearls and a pink matching brad to finish

I would like to say thank you to all of my followers for visiting and leaving such inspirational comments, I will be hopping over shortly.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Hugs
Kate
x

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Kate x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,such a lovely design.xxx

cotnob said...

Such a cute image Kate and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful and fab shape Kate
bought yesterday the bear image on the bauble.
Gr Karin

Danielle said...

Beautiful creation Kate! Such a cute little image and I love the easel box - wonder what goodies will get put into there!! LOL
Hugs, Danielle x

Fikreta said...

very pretty box
love it
hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute and pretty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful image and stunning easel box. Gorgeous. Hugs, Jayne x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous make Kate, love the image and your little box, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Kate, love the cute image. Carol x

Catherine said...

Totally gorgeous Kate ! Love the paper and the adorable image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tracey said...

Fabulous Christmas box & perfect for a special little pressie :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant a fabulous design Love and hugs Carole x

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate what a gorgeous creation! Love the image!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Wow Kate this is stunning, what a cute image and love the easel box style xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful Kate, I like the design and the gorgeous image
Kevin xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a gorgeous easel box card...Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10