Sunday 20 December 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning to you all

back again to inspire you with those


Today I made a birthday card

Using 
Die - Flower Frame


This card is made from a Create and Craft Scallop card blank and white and deep purple cardstock.  I used a layer of the purple topped with the white and then cut the die out.  I then sliced it in half at the corners to allow me to use it on the corners.  I added the matching sentiment die in the centre before decorating with tonic purple pearl drops and cosmic shimmer white pearl drops.

Just a reminder that I have candy in my sidebar if you have not popped over to join in this yet

I would like to thank all my wonderful followers and visitors for your lovely comments, I will be hopping over to see you soon

Happy Crafting
Kate
xx



6 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kate, I love the colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous diecuts, so lovely, and beautiful birthday card!

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful creation Kate ! The die cutting is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10