Wednesday 14 September 2016

Pretty Pastel Penguin

Morning all

I am back with a lovely card using those gorgeous new releases from


a cute family Christmas Card

 I used
Die - Holly Frame
Papers - Birds and Berries


The base card is a half scallop from create and craft.


I used a designer paper for the border and then two of the designer papers to create the split, using a Sue Wilson die but then covered it with the WRS die to frame the image.  This was cut in a lovely soft green mirri card.  I added pearls, pearl flourishes, pearl strings, ribbon, flowers, charms and a pearl medallion to finish the look.

I coloured the image in copics


I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs
Kate
xx

7 comments:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Adorable scallop card, love the soft coloures and that pretty bow so shinny :) and that Penguin is so cute!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Kate, brilliantly designed and coloured, really sweet image and gorgeous embellishments, Kate x

Carole said...

Very cute card Kate...love your penguin and your clever colouring...that fur looks dimensional!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card love the cute image and fabulous design
Dianne xx :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is adorable, Kate!!! This cute penguin is coloured so beautifully and such a fab design!!! Love very much all the embellishments and the super-lovely bow!

Debbie said...

Great card Kate...Hope you are well. I really must get down to some serious crafting. xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10