Wednesday 9 August 2017

Pretty In Pink Birthday Bunny

Good morning

Today I am here to share with you my weekly creation for


I went for a pretty in pink Birthday Card for a little Girl

I used
Papers - Tropical Birds


This is a 15 cm square made card blank.



The base layer is cream on this card as is the contrast.  It works so well with these gorgeous papers.  I used one of my older spellbinders to create the image plate frame and a plain version to create the topper that I then embossed.  I used another spellbinders ribbon die for the sentiment to sit on.  I airbrushed the sentiment ribbon to match the card before adding the lovely triple, double ribbon, a pearl medallion and those all important florals.  I added some cream foliage before finishing off with some pink tonic pearls.


The image is coloured in copics only this time around.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop
hugs
Kate
xx

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card and great colouring!
Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation once again Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Uschi said...

Such a cute card! It really looks fantastic, great design and an adorable colouring. The little girl must haven been very to get such a great birthday card.

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Kate. The image is adorable and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Stunning card!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10