Wednesday 28 March 2018

Thinking of You

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I have made a Thinking of You Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Cats in Garden
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


I used cream as the contrast here it works so well with this paper pack.  I used my new pearl edged circle and square dies from Tattered Lace, along with some string bling, a cream bow, a pearl medallion and two small flowers to match the jug.


The image is coloured in copic and spectrum noir pencils with tonic drops for the centre of the flowers.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love it, really cheery post.x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Sandra H said...

Absolutley gorgeous is your card Kate x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kate, such a sweet image and beautiful colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the cute stamp and all that bling.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and love the design. Gorgeous bright colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Super cute card and amazing colouring!
Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute beauty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

America said...

Hi Kate! Lovin' the fab Bow, terrific Bling and bright Coloring on this adorable make!

Fikreta said...

stunning card!

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Kate, love the sweet image and you always colour fur so beautifully. Hope you are keeping well and Happy Easter x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10