Wednesday 18 April 2018

Happy Mothers Day

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Mother's Day Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Dogs in Pots
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


I used cream as the contrast here it works so well with this paper pack.  I used a Die from my stash to create the pretty outer border for the image and added tiny pearl strings around the 
inner edge, I also added the same tiny pearl strings around the edge of the card and the banner, which is a Sue Wilson flag.  I then added a tiny bow and a little rose to finish.

The image is coloured in copics with tonic drops for the centre of the flowers.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and sweet Kate
Gr Karin

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely a fab design as always I love that die the edge is gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

aussie aNNie said...

awwww so cute Kate, love this stamp.xx đŸ’– [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your card it's so beautiful and sweet, love it!

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, pretty papers and such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the cute stamp and the pretty colours on the plant pots.
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beauty Kate. Gorgeous papers & die used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card Kate and love the adorable image. A gorgeous die and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh Kate your card and images are so sweet any mother would be proud to have rec'd this its really beautiful and the colouring is stunning love the floral paper and the added pearls around that gorgeous die cut too! x

cuilliesocks said...

What a delightful card Kate, sweet images and fabulous colours, Kate x x

Fikreta said...

It's so pretty card!
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10